Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year-2016



There have been a lot of new year posts on face book over the last few days. I have been thinking about what I would like to wright or even if I would like to wright anything. 

2015 has been such a year of ups and downs ( and when I say that I really mean it!) . Some really bad things have happened. I have had some of my darkest days and also some one close to me died. I have also had some big ups too. I got better, I can say that I got over that hump of my PND ( post/peri natal depression), it is so thing I will always need to keep in check i am not cured but I got better! I made some amazing steps to better my self. I went to a woman's wellbeing weekend. I have (to the best of my ability) helped peach tree ( PND support group). I shared my story with panda in the hopes it helps others. I have started a positive journal that I put all I have learnt in. I am doing mediation.  I feel like I have really taken the first steps to a better me. 

I had a beautiful evening over this New Years were I meet some beautiful people and got to know some others better. We talked about our dreams and our pain. There was no shame, no judging. For so long I have gone to bed before midnight and it's what I needed at the time but this was a perfect symbol of what I want for 2016. I want to grow and change for the better, to share my story, to help others. And while I do this I want people around me that love and support me, so I can love and support them. 

So who knows what the next year holds. But I feel if I stay on this path it is going to be a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment